Translate

tisdag 18 juli 2017

Something old, something new - IAST 203

The challenge from Adele Bruno this time consists of two tangles, one old, Sez (Zt) and one new, Trilad (Laura Liu).


Sez is the tangle I don´t use very often. In challenges I have done it a couple of time. But it hasn´t come to me otherwise. But I have learned that tangles I am in trouble with I should go back to now and then because some day it will happen, that it just fits into the puzzle like the right piece does! Maybe this is what happened here with Sez. I did enjoy to do it which I haven´t before and I am satisfied with the outcome. Thank you Adele, I wouldn´t have done this if you had not put it in your challenge IAST 203! I am looking forward to the next part, something borrowed, something blue!!!

2 kommentarer:

Susie Ng sa...

Another great idea: layered Trilad! And yet another fantastic tile, Anita!!!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Susie! You made my day!😄